Cut Cartoon Content


 Not even a week into having this blog and I already missed a day, ugh. Between school and my personal life, it’s easy to forget.

Today I was looking at some deleted scenes from one of my all-time favorite TV shows: “Chowder”. It’s really fascinating looking into the “what-if”s and the “could’ve-been”s of things I like, you can find some pretty cool stuff if you look hard enough.

School is getting tough, but Thanksgiving break is next week, so I just have to make ‘til then, which shouldn’t be TOO hard (but you never know with me).

Anyway, that’s enough from me. I will leave you all with this screenshot of a cut scene from the “Chowder” pilot, featuring an early design for the character Gorgonzola:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Scheduling

Adulthood, oh boy.